“META” (referred to as “we”, “us”, “our” in this policy) in this policy primarily refers to Meta Monaco. Meta is the “data controller” of all personal information that is collected and used. Meta is registered in Monaco and the address may be found below.
What personal data do we collect?
The specific data we collect depends on which product or service you use. This will include one or more of the following:
- IP address
- MAC Address
- Device & Operating System
- Current country location
- A record of the web page URL’s you visit on our websites
- Contact information including Name, E-mail, Address, Telephone number
- Your order history with us
What do we use your personal data for?
By sharing your data with us, we will be able to:
- Assist you with after sales services
- Improve our products
- Help us to develop products that are designed around you
- Optimise customer services
- Continuously improve our services
- Keep you updated with our latest products and services
How long do we keep your data?
We take reasonable steps to ensure that we securely keep information about you only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or as required under any contract or by applicable law. Once you have provided us with your personal data, you will have reasonable access to that information so you can change or delete it.
How do we store your data?
Who is responsible for your data?
Meta Monaco is the entity that controls all Meta applications, websites and services and is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data.
How do we protect your data?
We recognise our responsibility to protect the information you entrust to us. Meta uses a variety of techniques to protect your information, including protected servers, firewalls, and encryption.
ou may contact us through our contact form available on our websites if you:
- Have a concern about our use of your data
- Want to request a full copy of your personal data, or change or delete your personal data
- Want to opt-out from receiving any future personalised offers or information from Meta